Narwhals & Pirates - Board Book
By Rusty Finch
Look, match, search, and laugh! It’s an undersea extravaganza! Explore the sea-tacular worlds of silly aquatic friends in this lively, interactive Very Busy Board Book. Turn the wheel, lift flaps, and pull tabs to reveal look and find activities that actively encourages language development and early learning concepts. Scope out an undersea party filled with dancing shark pirates and delicious sea treats, return to land and search for buried treasure on the island, join the Frosty Festival for some arctic fun, and search for jousting narwhals at the undersea renaissance fair!
- Engaging activities on every page! Matching games and challenges help build conversation skills, language development, and early learning concepts.
- Lifting flaps and turning the wheel strengthens hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Fun, vibrant illustrations perfect for keeping toddlers and preschoolers entertained
- Matching items introduces little ones to early math concepts
- Playful scenes and silly characters make learning fun!